Thursday, February 15, 2007

Three's a crowd

Now that the February Fertility Festival is over and stores are busy putting up their Easter decorations, I'll be gone for a few days, so I thought I'd leave you with a short post to tide you over.

Chrysler
I found an interesting map of the American car makers' misery. As I said before, I was thoroughly unimpressed with the Ford Focus I had test-driven recently. And GM's cars never did much for me at all, but I had always thought that Chrysler stood out a bit from the rest of the big three. After all, their recent bold designs seemed like a promising approach. Well, the above map seems to suggest otherwise, and it now looks like Daimler might let go of Chrysler. This seems to be part of a trend in the industry, a lesson painfully learned. Now the only question that remains is: who would want to buy Chrysler?

One more thing. . .
Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, forever locked in an epic battle? Welcome to iWorld.

0 comments: